Greenstreet will be holding a sign up for Omaha Bike on May 28th from 10 am to 2 pm. During this event there will be sign ups for Midwest Gran Fondo, Omaha Biathlon and Omaha Bike.
During this sign up event Greenstreet will offer some day of promotions:
Promotions included with registration*
- FREE Greenstreet Cycles Purist Water Bottle
- FREE drink of your choice at Mug Life Coffee
- 50% off bicycle rental for event (can use for friends & family)
- 25% off any tune-up (prior to event - first come, first serve)
- 25% off gear & accessories
- 10% off new bike purchase
- $10 worth of Taste of Omaha event tickets.
* Offer good day of Registration Event (May 28, 2016) only.
* $10 late registration fee will be waived if you register at this event.
There is more information on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/events/1687058861558231/
Join us on a fun ride for a great cause! We are excited to be sponsoring this wonderful event and look forward to seeing you on the trailsl
We are hosting a Tour De Cure
pre-registration event at the shop on March 12th
. You'll get a Greenstreet / Tour De Cure water bottle, 25% off ride supplies and Greenstreet coupons if you register at this event.
Who: Riders of all ages and skill levelsWhat: 2016 Nebraska Tour de Cure – 10, 25, & 50 mile route optionsWhere: Stinson Park – Aksarben VillageWhen: Saturday, June 18, 2016How: Register at www.diabetes.org/tournebraskaWhy: To prevent, treat, and cure all forms of Diabetes. 11% of Nebraskans have diabetes, and more are diagnosed each year. With the money raised, we fund 4th grade diet/exercise education, type 2 diabetes educational programs, patient and provider education, type 1 diabetes educational kits, free advocacy for diabetics suffering from discrimination, political advocacy, wellness at work programs, and research for pre-diabetes, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes.About: By raising $200, riders receive breakfast, snacks, bike inspections, beverages, lunch, access to the beer garden, beer/wine, incentives, drawings, entertainment, a band, massages, and support.CONTACT: Kayla Zebrowski firstname.lastname@example.org OR 402-571-1101 x6884