This ticket reserves your spot for our Greenstreet Essentials Class with a hands-on tire and tube change workshop on Sunday, March 12, from 5:30pm-7:30pm. This class will be held at our Aksarben Shop: 2111 South 67th Street. Omaha, NE 68106.
Class size will be limited to five people. The cost of the class covers an inner tube that you will be given for the clinic the evening of the class and the remainder will be placed as a store credit into your customer account. The store credit has no expiration date and you can use it any time towards items or services you may need for yourself or your bike.
- Cycling Essentials: Equipment and Apparel
- We'll walk you through the shop and talk about the different equipment and apparel we have in store to help you have the greatest experience possible on your bike rides.
- We will go over different helmet types and show you how to find and fit the perfect helmet for you.
- Q&A: What questions do you have about Equipment? Write them down and bring them with you!
- ABC Quick Check Session
- We'll go over the ABCs of bicycle maintenance: Air, Brake, Chain, and Quick Release/Thru Axle check.
- How to: Check the air pressure in your tires, make sure your brakes are safe, clean and lube your chain, ensure your quick release levers and thru axles are tight.
- Tube Change Clinic
- Bring the front wheel of your bike with you!
- This is a Hands-On Clinic where you will be able to learn and practice how to change your own tube. You'll be able to take a spare tube home with you at the end of the session.
- We'll go over what tools everyone should have in their flat kit: bag, tube, tire levers, air (pump/Co2), patch kit, multi-tool.
- Q&A: What questions do you have about bike mechanics or bike maintenance? Write them down and bring them with you!
- Take your time to look through the product we have in the store. Try on some gear, check out the equipment you've been needing to pick up, and use your store credit to get some essentials checked off your list!