For those who embrace the future, yet respect and value the past that got us here, Masi's Gran Criterium Legacy blends the two sides of the divide with aplomb and class. It offers the ride quality of a frame TIG welded in double-butted Columbus tubing, mated to a Masi Race Tuned full carbon fork that shaves weight while adding vibration damping. Its Shimano Ultegra drivetrain provides quick and flawless shifts across a wide gear range, while tubeless-compatible Brev. M wheels keep you rolling smoothly wherever your travails take you. And, a modern cockpit keeps you comfortable and in precise control.
- TIG Welded Double Butted Columbus Life Tubing w/ 44mm Headtube and Race Inspired Geometry
- Masi Race Tuned Carbon MC7 Tapered Full Carbon Fork
- Masi by Token Semi Integrated Sealed Bearing Headset
- Praxis Zayante M30 50-34T Direct Mount
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 Components
- Shimano CSR7000 11-30T Cassette
- Brev. M Tubeless-Compatible Race Rims, 21mm Internal w/ Premium Alloy Sealed Bearing 20h/24h Hubs
- Kenda Valkyrie PRO 700x25mm Folding Bead, 120 TPI
-In store Pick-up Only-
3T Exploro Team - Frameset The 3T Exploro Team tags itself, along with its LTD...
Take Patrick Seabase at face value and all you’ll see are tattoos, a fixed gear...
Road bikes don’t typically feature active suspension elements, but that does not mean we shelved...
The Teammachine SLRO2 DISC FOUR is a lightweight road bike from BMC that features a carbon...